Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day to the Love of My Life

You and I, my darling, are the great romance of the twenty-first century. I think about you constantly: every minute I am awake, every part of my being aches for you, desperately longing to be with you. There is no other way to describe it: I crave you. I need you. I am empty without you. When I’m not with you, the world is dull and colourless and dreary. You make me come alive, bright explosive sensations all over my body. Every moment I’m apart from you, with every second that passes I ask myself: When will I see you again? When will I touch you, caress you, consume you, melt into you? I beg of you, make it soon. I cannot deny this feeling any longer. Come to me, my sweet and irresistible darling. Come and fill my senses. I adore you!

aka Feb Photo a Day Challenge Day 14: Heart

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails