Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Feb Photo a Day Challenge Day 7: Button

Looks like somebody has a case of the First World Problems!

I got a Kobo e-reader for Christmas and I LOVE IT SO HARD. However, I needed to buy a new purse in which the Kobo would comfortably fit. I went to Bentley last week and bought this one. I love how many pockets it has, I love the size and style and versatility of it. I HATE that it is black and boring and immensely sensible. If you asked 100 conceptual artists to illustrate their idea of a Mom purse, and then amalgamated the results into one purse, this would be it. BLECH!

In the interest of flairing it up a bit, I have attached a singluar button. I could attach twenty-seven more, but I am not sure it would help. Feel free to share other suggestions.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ask one of your crafty sewing friends to MAKE you an awesome bag in which the compartments are sized to your specifications. I LOVE that my purse has a toothbrush pocket, for instance.

J

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails