Monday, November 7, 2011

Meme Monday

For NaBloPoMo, I decided to update my old "100 Things About Me" list and run 25 items for each of the Mondays in November. Here is part one.

I fail to see the appeal of Harry Potter.
I really don't want you to explain it to me.
I very much dislike The Simpsons.
I think JAWS is the greatest movie ever made.
I will tell you why if you have a couple hours to spare.
I once opened for Trooper.
I once walked (yes, you can do that) a marathon in Rome.
I think Bryan Adams, Bruce Springsteen, and Bon Jovi make really dull music.
Though I am a child of the 80s, I missed most of the great pop culture stuff due to not having a TV.
Due to this I have excellent pop culture osmosis, and often know more about music I haven't heard or TV shows/movies I haven't seen than many people who have.
I despise being lied to.
I hold ridiculous grudges against businesses/services/corporations.
I will forgive my friends nearly anything.
However, I write off acquaintances pretty easily.
That doesn't mean I despise them, it just means I recognize that not all friendships last forever.
I am about as OCD as you can be without ever having been diagnosed with OCD.
I once lost fifty pounds, and kept about 90% of it off until getting pregnant.
I have problems with binge eating. I never had these problems when I weighed 200+ pounds.
I am not good at keeping in touch with faraway friends.
I love ice cream, and always will.
I believe that there is value in every life experience, though we are often (maddeningly) unaware of what it is.
I got married at Butterfly World.
My favourite robot is Marvin from The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.
I love the English language and hate to see it violated.
I think the term “Grammar Nazi” is incredibly offensive and belittles the experience of those who suffered in the Second World War.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails