Sunday, November 23, 2008

Surprise!

Gwen and I took a trip across the pond today to meet my cousin's new baby girl, Haylee. I have been really excited about this trip for a while but couldn't mention it because it was a surprise and I have no idea who reads this blog (probably not my cousin, but you never know!).

Haylee is beautiful and tiny and perfect and lovely and sweet. She is at that adorable newborn stage where she will just curl up in your arms and sleep through anything. I love that stage! I already can barely remember what it was like.

Gwen, on the other hand, entertained the shower guests by showing off how she could push herself backwards across the entire floor. Busy girl!
In typical form I only had my camera with me on the ferry, so I have no pictures of baby Haylee to show off. There were tons taken by my mom, my aunt, and my sister, so eventually they will show up in email and I'll show them to you all and you can humour me and pretend to care. In the meantime, here's a picture of Haylee at 4 weeks old, the day she came home from the hospital.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails