Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Too Much to Remember, Too Little to Say

It's finally starting to dawn on me that Gwen really is growing and changing before my eyes. I can't believe she's six weeks old already - or, more to the point, I can't believe that this



turned into this





so quickly.



I feel a little obsessive about recording every detail - like the fact that on Saturday, after Dad's disastrous trip to the mall, I discovered that Gwen can hold her head steady when being pulled to a sitting position. (I can't say for sure, because I packed the baby books away, but I think that milestone was mentioned in What to Expect the First Year as something "most" babies can do by 8 weeks. And she's doing it at 6, because she is BRILLIANT.)



But that kind of blather doesn't really make for interesting blog fodder. It's the kind of thing I want to note, and I want Gwen someday to know that I noticed, but does anyone else really care? Maybe not.

Hmm, too bad for them, I suppose :-)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails